Predictably, one week after getting stuck into school work and my tidy streak has been blown out of the water. The drawing room isn’t too bad but that is probably because I never go in there except when entertaining. The powder room could do with a sprucing, the dressing room has clothes all over it, the study remains as cringe-worthy as ever and the pantry, where I spend most of my time, looks like a bomb has gone off.
This wouldn’t be so bad if I had anything to show for it. So far I have completed only 12% of the work I have been given. Obviously I have all of today to better that. But here are a few things I would like to do first:
- A bit of exercise. I probably won’t go for a run this morning as I’ve found running the day after I work to be very difficult. It’s much easier after a couple of days of rest. So I’ll probably stay in and do something else.
- Wash the dishes. I did some last night so I suppose it hasn’t gone as badly as it might.
- Wash my hair. It needs 24 hours to settle down, so at least it might look acceptable for being out in public tomorrow.
- Work on my own project for a new role I am developing in my job.
- Put some clothes away.
- Do a bit of laundry.
- Muck about on the internet. I count this as accomplished now.
- Buy toothpaste.
- Potter in the garden.
Total so far…
- Karma: +19
- FRP: +145.1
- Relationships: +4
- Family: +10
- Friends: +13 [Supplementary PPs: +2]
- Career: +17
- Fitness: +4
- General: +9
- Hospitality: +2